Otrivin Decongestant Nasal Drops Junior works at the source of your symptoms provides fast relief of blocked nose caused by colds, flu, sinusitis, hayfever or other allergic rhinitis. Formulated with a lower concentration of active ingredient to relieve little blocked noses. Perfect for children who favour a drop format.
For children aged 6-11 years only on the advice of a doctor or pharmacist: 2 to 3 drops per nostril, 2-3 times daily, as needed. Do not use more often than every 8 hours.
Do not use this product for more than 3 days.
Xylometazoline hydrochloride 0.5 mg/ml
PHARMACY ONLY MEDICINE
Do not use if:
- under 6 years of age
- have allergic reaction to xylometazoline
- recent operations through the nose or mouth
- have angle glaucoma
- have inflammatory nasal dryness
Ask your doctor before use if:
- you are pregnant or breastfeeding or trying to become pregnant
- have any other medical conditions or taking other medicines
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.