Panadol Mini Caps are smaller capsule-shaped tablets with a smooth gelatin coating over the tablet, making them easy to swallow and leaving no bitter aftertaste. Panadol Mini Caps provide fast, effective temporary pain relief from headaches, body aches, and toothaches. Panadol Mini Caps are also gentle on stomachs.
- Headache/Tension headache
- Cold & flu symptoms
- Migraine headache
- Muscular aches
- Period pain
- Reduce fever
- 12 years to Adult - 1 to 2 capsules every 4-6 hours with water as required (maximum 8 tablets in 24 hours)
- 7 to 12 years - 1 capsule every 4-6 hours with water as required (maximum 4 tablets in 24 hours)
EACH tablet contains 500mg of paracetamol
PHARMACY ONLY MEDICINE
Do not use Panadol
- if you are allergic to paracetamol
- if you are using other medicines containing paracetamol
- for children under 7 years old, except on medical advice
- for more than 48 hours for children aged 7 to 17, except on medical advice
- for more than a few days at at time in adult except on medical advise
Ask a doctor before use
- if you have liver or kidney problems
- if you are taking warfarin
For the temporary relief of pain. Incorrect use could be harmful. Consult your healthcare professional if symptoms persist.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.