Pedialyte is a therapeutic oral hydration solution that replenishes vital minerals and nutrients lost during diarrhoea and vomiting and to help prevent mild to moderate dehydration in infants, children and adults
Pedialyte is designed to promote fluid absorption more effectively than common household beverages like sports drinks, juice or water. No mixing or diluting is necessary or recommended for the liquid products.
- For children under 1 year of age, consult your doctor before feeding Pedialyte.
- For children 1 year of age and older: offer Pedialyte every 1 to 4 hours. The child should drink 1 to 2 litres per day of Pedialyte while diarrhea continues. If there is vomiting or fever, or if diarrhea continues beyond 24 hours, consult your doctor
After opening, store in the refrigerator. Contents must be consumed within 24 hours
- Dextrose - 10.0g
- Potassium Citrate - 1.15g
- Sodium Chloride - 1.05g
- Sodium Citrate - 0.55g
- Fructose - 2.55g
- If there is vomiting or fever, or if diarrhea continues beyond 24 hours, consult your doctor
- Not for use in galactosemia. Not for parenteral use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.