Pevaryl is use for the treatment of Pityriasis versicolor, a fungal infection that causing scaly or flaky discoloration of the skin. It can also be used for other fungal skin infections such as Athlete's foot, ringworm, jock itch, as well as other tinea or candidal complaint
- In the evening, shower and wash your hair in the normal way.
- When finished turn off the shower and apply Pevaryl Foaming Solution to the skin and scalp. Rub in well for 3-5 minutes.
- Dry your hair, but DO NOT rinse the solution off your body.
- Next morning, take a shower if desired.
- Repeat the process the next 2 evenings.
- Repeat the course 1 month and 3 months after the initial treatment to prevent relapse.
- If no relief is obtained after 1 week, consult your doctor or pharmacists.
Econazole nitrate 1% w/w.
PHARMACY ONLY MEDICINE
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. Consult your healthcare professional if symptoms persist.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- May cause skin irritation. if irritation continues, stop using the product and consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.