- Relieves symptoms of hayfever such as sneezing, runny or itchy nose, and burning or itchy eyes
- Relieves symptoms associated with hives such as itching, redness and lumps on the skin.
- Also use for insect bites and allergic conjunctivitis.
- Adult and children 6 years and over: take 1 tablet ONCE daily.
- Children 2 to 6 years of age: take HALF tablet ONCE daily.
PHARMACY ONLY MEDICINE
- Not recommended for children under 2 years of age
- Although the medicine is unlikely to affect your ability to drive or operate machinery, a few people may be impaired and care should be taken.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if
- you are pregnant or are trying to become pregnant
- you have kidney problem
- after taking Razene, symptoms persist.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.