REGAINE Extra Strength Topical Solution is:
- Easy to use as part of your daily routine
- Used to regrow hair on the top of the scalp
How does REGAINE Extra Strength Topical Solution work?
- Contains minoxidil which is clinically proven to treat hereditary hair loss
- Increases the size of shrunken hair follicles
- Allows for normal, healthy hair to develop over time
For best results, use twice daily.
- Pat your hair, exposing scalp where you're losing your hair.
- Apply 1 ml with dropper directly onto the scalp.
- Massage the product throughout the hair loss area and let it dry completely.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Minoxidil 5% w/w.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: alcohol, propylene glycol, water.
Pharmacy only medicine
- For external use only
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Centre right away
- Keep out of reach of children
- Extremely Flammable: Avoid fire, flame, or smoking during and immediately following application
Do not use if you:
- Do not have a family history of hair loss
- Have patchy, sudden and /or unexplained hair loss
- Have a red, inflamed, irritated, infected or painful scalp
- Use other medicines on the scalp
- Have an allergic reaction to REGAINE or any of its ingredients
- Are under 18 or over 65 years
- Are a woman who is pregnant or breastfeeding
Men’s REGAINE Foam is for men who have a general thinning of hair on the top of the scalp (vertex only). Not intended for frontal baldness or a receding hairline. Individual results may vary.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.