Rejuvenail is a specially developed nail lacquer for the treatment of fungal infections of toenails and fingernails. The active ingredient ciclopirox penetrates the nail to reach the site of fungal infection and prevents growth of the fungal infection by destroying the fungi that cause nail infections.
Rejuvenail is simple and easy to use. Unlike other topical treatments there is no messy filing of the nail required.
- No filing required
- Easy to use
- Once daily application
Clinically tested to penetrate the nail
Adult 18 years and over: To be applied once daily.
- Before applying Rejuvenail ensure that any nail polish is removed. Wash and dry the infected nail. Application in the evening before going to bed is recommended as the treated nails should not be washed for at least 6 hours. In the case of unintentional removal by washing, Rejuvenail can be reapplied.
- Apply a thin layer over the entire nail surface of the infected nail and 5 mm of surrounding skin and if possible under the free edge of the nail.
- Allow to dry for at least 30 seconds.
- Leave on the nail for at least 6 hours overnight and simply wash off with water in the morning.
- Filing is not required. Do not apply cosmetic nail polish or other nail medication on the nails being treated for the duration of the treatment with Rejuvenail.
PHARMACY ONLY MEDICINE
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist, talk to you health professional.
- Do not use in children or adolescent under 18 years of age
- Not recommended for use in pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.