Vitamin D is essential for building and maintaining healthy bones and teeth. It is also believed to contribute to increased muscle strength, which may help improve balance and help reduce the risk of falls among the elderly.
Vitamin D also plays a part in regulating cellular growth and supporting nervous and immune system function. Vitamin D may also support nhealthy blood pressure, blood sugar and overall cellular health.
- TAKE 1 Capsule daily with food or as professionally prescribed.
- Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol) 1000iu
- Of all published cases of vitamin D toxicity for which a vitamin D amount is known, only one occurred at a level of intake under 40,000 IU per day. Do not take more than the dose stated on the label without consultation with a healthcare practitioner.
- Caution with blood pressure medications as vitamin D may reduce drug effects.
- Use with caution in patients with hypercalcemia or systemic lupus erythematosus;
- Do not use in sarcoidosis or hyperparathyroidism without medical supervision;
- High doses require medical supervision in patients with atherosclerosis and heart disease; High doses may interact with digitalis.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.