Scholl Corn Removal Plasters Washproof medicated disc system for effective corn removal and immediate cushioning relief.
Scholl Corn Removal Plasters Washproof are especially developed for use on hard corns. Contains fast acting medicated discs which ensure that only the specific problem area is treated, without affecting the surrounding skin.
- The super soft water resistant plasters provide cushioning and protection.
- The special adhesive strap facilitates firm fixing.
Boxed Contents: 8 Plasters, 8 Medicated Discs
Adult and children over 16 years of age:
- Feet should be clean and dry.
- Remove disc and pad from backing paper.
- Place adhesive surface of medicated disc firmly over centre of corn and cover with pad.
- Repeat treatment daily until corn is completely removed.
Each medicated disc contains Salicylic Acid 6.36mg (equiv. 40% w/w)
- Do not apply if the area around the corn is inflamed or if the skin is broken.
- Do not apply to healthy skin.
- Do not use if you are sensitive to aspirin.
- Do not use if you have diabetes or impaired circulation.
- Children under the age of sixteen years should seek medical advice before use.
- Do not use continuously for more than two weeks, except after medical advice.
- Discontinue use and remove dressing if excessive discomfort or irritation is experienced or if sensitivity develops.
- For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.