- Back and neck pain
- Muscle pain and inflammation
- Period pain
- Migraine headache
- Post operative pain e.g. following dental or minor surgery
- Sinus pain
- Acute gout
ADULT and children over 12 years of age
- Headaches, fever, minor aches and pain: take 1 to 2 tablets with food and a large glass of water initially, then 1 tablet every 8 to 12 hours. Maximum of 3 tablets in 24 hours.
- Pain with inflammation, musculoskeletal disorders, post-operative and period pain: Take 1 to 2 tablets with food and a large glass of water initially, then 1 tablet every 6 to 8 hours. Maximum of 5 tablets in 24 hours.
- Migraines: Take 3 tablets with food and a large glass of water at the first sign of migraine.
- Acute Gout: Take 3 tablets at once, than 1 tablet every 8 hours as needed until attack has passed.
Each tablet contain 275mg of Naproxen
PHARMACY ONLY MEDICINE
- Do not take if:
- sensitive to Aspirin or other non-steroidal anti-inflammation medicine
- have stomach ulcer
- taking anti-coagulation medicines
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- If pain persists see your doctor.
- Do not give to children under 12 years of age except on doctor's advise.
- Check with your doctor or pharmacist before using Sonaflam f you are taking other medicines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.