SUDAFED Nasal Decongestant Spray contains a decongestant that clears blockages quickly by reducing nasal congestion. It also dries the secretions of the nose making breathing easier and provides fast, long lasting effective relief for several hour.
Get relief from nasal congestion from colds, flu, hayfever & sinusitis
Adults and children 6 years and over: 1-2 sprays per nostril repeated two to three times a day when necessary. Maximum 6 sprays per day.
(use in children aged 6-11 years only on the advice of a doctor, pharmacist or nurse practitioner).
Continual use of this product for a period longer than three days in adults and two days in children is not recommended unless advised by a doctor.
Oxymetazoline hydrochloride 500mcg/mL(0.5mg/mL)
PHARMACY ONLY MEDICINE
- Do not use in children under 6 years of age
- Do not use if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
- Do not use if you are taking antidepressant
- Check with your healthcare professional before taking any other medication for your symptoms.
- Ask your doctor before use if you are pregnant.
- Continual use of this product for a period longer than three days in adults and two days in children is not recommended unless advised by a doctor.
- If congestion persists see your healthcare professional
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.