Systane Lubricant Eye Drops is convenient reclosable artificial tear that moisturises the surface of your eyes for fast, long-lasting relief from the signs and symptoms of dry eye. It is preservative free, making it particularly suitable for regular use for those who experience sensitivities to preservatives.
- Make sure vial is intact before use. To open, completely twist off tab and set tab aside for reclosure. Do not pull off.
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed or as directed by your eye care professional.
- To close, press tab down over container tip and twist. Reclosed vial may leak under pressure.
Systane (a trademark Novartis) Lubricant Eye Drops is a sterile solution containing Hydroxypropyl Guar, Polyethylene Glycol 400, Propylene Glycol, Boric Acid, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Chloride and Purified Water.
- If you experience persistent eye discomfort, excessive tearing, vision changes, or redness of the eye for more than 72 hours, discontinue use and consult your eye care professional.
- Do not use if this product changes colour or becomes cloudy.
- Do not use if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.