This pure oil offers an array of health and household benefits ranging from helping to clear airways to promote easy breathing, relaxing muscular tension and stiffness, to cleaning and freshening of clothes and household surfaces. Thursday Plantation Eucalyptus oil is Vegan, not tested on animals and comes in two different sizes.
- Helps clear airways and promote easy breathing
- Helps relax muscular tension and stiffness
- Cleans and freshens clothes
- Help remove stains, grease and tar and freshen household surfaces
- Eucalyptus oil is Vegan and not tested on animals
- Use the oil for inhalation by adding 5 mL to 500 mL of hot water. Alternatively, sprinkle a few drops on handkerchief or pillow.
- To help relax muscular tension and stiffness, mix 5 drops of the Eucalyptus oil with 10 mL vegetable oil and massage into affected areas.
- Simply add 2 capfuls of Eucalyptus oil to water to deodorise and clean floors, kitchen and hard surfaces.
- Spot clean with a cloth moistened with Eucalyptus oil to remove grease and grime.
- Add two capfuls of Eucalyptus oil to your regular laundry powder for great-smelling clothes, sheets and towels.
- The aromatic benefits of Eucalyptus oil can be easily obtained when diffused. During the winter months or on a cold, dreary day, use Eucalyptus oil to invigorate, soothe, and uplift.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.