Univent Nasal Spray is used to relieve a runny nose caused by the common cold or seasonal allergies (hay fever). It works by stopping the mucous glands in your nose from overproducing watery mucous.
Common cold rhinitis:
- Adult: shake well and spray 2 puffs into each nostril, then wait for 5 minutes before spraying an additional 2 puffs. Use 3 to 4 times daily.
Adult: shake well and spray 2 puffs into each nostril 2 to 3 times daily
- Children over 12 years of age: Shake well and spray 2 puffs into each nostril twice daily.
ipratropium bromide 0.03%
PHARMACY ONLY MEDICINE
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. Consult your healthcare professional if symptoms persist.
- Do not exceed prescribed dose and follow manufacturer's directions.
- Do not use Univent if you are allergic to ipratropium bromide
- Consult with your doctor if you have
- glaucoma (high pressure in the eye)
- difficulty or pain when passing urine
- cystic fibrosis
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.