UroFem D-Mannose Can Clear Potentially Harmful Bladder & Urinary Tract Bacteria.
The health of your bladder and urinary tract depends mainly on effectively deterring certain bacteria from adhering from the lining of the bladder. A buildup of bacteria causes bladder and urinary tract (UT) imbalances. Many women may be able to feel when a UT imbalance is occurring or coming.
UroFem D-mannose is a naturally occurring carbohydrate that naturally deters harmful bacteria from adhering to the bladder and urinary tract walls resulting in the natural removal of bacteria.
UroFem is Non-Antibiotic, Naturally Acting & Available Without Prescription From Your Pharmacy
Taking UroFem daily has been scientifically shown to help deter harmful bacteria from adhering to your bladder and urinary tract.
- Acute: Take 1 tablet THREE times daily.
- Maintenance: Take 1 tablet TWICE daily.
Each tablet contains: D-mannose 1000mg
- It is recommended that if you are currently suffering from a UTI to consult your healthcare professional.
- If symptoms persist, see your doctor.
- Not recommended for children
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.