UroFem D-mannose is a naturally occurring carbohydrate that naturally deters harmful bacteria from adhering to the bladder and urinary tract walls resulting in the natural removal of bacteria.
The health of your bladder and urinary tract depends mainly on effectively deterring certain bacteria from adhering from the lining of the bladder. A buildup of bacteria causes bladder and urinary tract (UT) imbalances. Many women may be able to feel when a UT imbalance is occurring or coming.
- Acute: Take 1 tablet THREE times daily.
- Maintenance: Take 1 tablet TWICE daily.
Each tablet contains: D-mannose 1000mg
- It is recommended that if you are currently suffering from a UTI to consult your healthcare professional.
- If symptoms persist, see your doctor.
- Not recommended for children
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.