Vermox provides effective treatment for adults and children over 2 years with intestinal worm infections caused by threadworm, whipworm, roundworm, or hookworm. Vermox offers a range of worming solutions to suit your family’s needs.
Just one dose of Vermox tablets can effectively kill adult threadworms. To ensure the worm infection cycle is broken completely, it is essential that all members of your household are treated, including adults, even if they don’t have any symptoms.
- For Treatment of threadworm in children (2-12 years) and adults: One tablet, once.
- Treatment of hookworm, whipworm & roundworm in children (2-12 years) and adults - if roundworm, whipworm or hookworm are suspected, you should seek medical advice prior to treatment
PHARMACY ONLY MEDICINE
- Do not treat without evidence of infestation
- Not suitable for children under 2 years of age.
- If you are pregnant, seek medical advice before treatment.
- Treatment of hookworm, whipworm & roundworm should only be carried out under medical supervision.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.