Viratac Cold Sore Cream gets to the site of infection stops the multiplication of the cold sore virus and speed healing
At first sign of a tingle or blister, apply a small amount to the affected area 5 times daily for 5 to 7 days.
Aciclovir 5% w/w Cream
PHARMACY ONLY MEDICINE
- See your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant.
- Do not use in children under 12 years of age. Keep out of reach of children.
- Don't share: Cold sores are contagious.
- if your symptoms do not improve after 7 days of treatment with Viratac Cold Sore Cream, you should tell your doctor.
DO NOT USE VIRATAC COLD SORE CREAM:
- If you are pregnant, unless under medical advice
- In the eyes, inside the mouth or nose. For external use only.
- If the nozzle is punctured
- If the use-by date has expired
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.