Voltaren Rapid 12.5 tablets get you moving sooner and comes in a convenient format for those on the go. The small tablet size makes it easy to swallow and provide temporary relief of:
- Muscular and rheumatic pain
- Period pain
- Dental pain
- fever and symptoms of colds & flu, including aches and sore throat pain.
Adults and children over 14 years: take an initial dose of 2 tablets when symptoms arise. If needed, continue with 1 or 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours. Do not take more than 6 tablets per day. Swallow tablets whole with food and a large glass water.
Each tablet contains 12.5mg of diclofenac
PHARMACY ONLY MEDICINE
You should not use Voltaren Rapid 12.5 tablets or liquid capsules if:
- you are allergic to diclofenac or any of the other ingredients
- you have a stomach or intestinal ulcer, bleeding from the stomach or you have noticed blood in your stools
- you have impaired kidney or liver function or heart problems
- you are in the last 3 months of pregnancy
If you have any other health conditions or you are taking any other medications, including those that do not require a prescription, always ask your pharmacist or doctor if Voltaren Rapid 12.5 is suitable for you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.