Vosol treats and prevents the painful ear infection 'swimmers ear' by absorbing moisture, killing harmful bacteria and inhibiting fungal growth.
- Preventative use: place 2 drops in each ear morning and evening.
- Treatment of infection: carefully remove all wax and debris before placing 5 drops in the infected ear 3-4 times daily. To prevent infection in unaffected ear, place 2 drops twice daily in unaffected ear
Propylene Glycol Diacetate 28mg/g, Acetic Acid 22mg/g.
- Keep Vosol Swimmer's Ear Drops out of reach of children.
- Unsuitable for use in the presence of discharge of the ear and perforation of the ear drum.
- Do not use with ear grommets
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.