WAXSOL is an effective water-based solution used to treat the build-up of ear wax in the ear canal. WAXSOL droplets are non-abrasive and soften the ear wax making it easier to remove naturally. Just two continuous applications of WAXSOL over two nights may be enough to removal all symptoms of the blockage and reduce the need to syringe the ear.
WAXSOL is safe to use on children over 12 years of age, elderly people, as well as pregnant and breastfeeding mothers. Discontinue use if you feel pain or inflammation of the ear after treatment. Consult your doctor if symptoms persist.
- Ensure that the ear is not inflamed and that the ear drum is not perforated
- Before going to bed, tilt the head and fill the ear canal with the WAXSOL solution, using the dropper
- Place a cotton wool plug, moistened with WAXSOL, in the ear
- In the morning, remove the cotton wool plug
- Repeat steps 1 to 4 on the second night
INGREDIENTSDocusate Sodium 0.5% w/v in a water miscible base.
Stop using this medicine and consult your doctor if you have pain or inflammation or if your symptoms do not improve or if they get worse during treatment with this medicine.
Do not use Waxsol if you:
- You have a perforated ear drum
- The outer ear canal is inflamed or infected (otitis externa)
- You have eczema or seborrhoeic dermatitis on the outer ear
- You have allergies related to any ingredients in WAXSOL
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.