Zovirax Cold Sore Cream delivers the active ingredient, aciclovir, efficiently and deeply into your skin to fight the virus that causes cold sores. Designed to be simple to use and effective, apply Zovirax Cold Sore Cream at the first tingle to get to the cause of your cold sore. Zovirax Cold Sore Cream is uniquely formulated to maximise penetration, to effectively fight the virus that causes cold sores.
At first sign of a tingle or blister, apply a small amount to the affected area 5 times daily for 4 days.
Aciclovir 5% w/w Cream
PHARMACY ONLY MEDICINE
- See your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant.
- Do not use in children under 12 years of age. Keep out of reach of children.
- Don't share: Cold sores are contagious.
- if your symptoms do not improve after 4 days of treatment with Zovirax Cold Sore Cream, you should tell your doctor.
DO NOT USE ZOVIRAX COLD SORE CREAM:
- If you are pregnant, unless under medical advice
- In the eyes, inside the mouth or nose. For external use only.
- If the nozzle is punctured
- If the use-by date has expired
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.