1. Price and Payment
- The price payable for the Goods that you order is clearly set out on Our Website.
- It is possible that the price may have increased from that posted on Our Website. If that happens, we will not despatch the Goods until you have confirmed that you wish to buy at the new price.
- Prices exclude goods and services tax (“GST”). If you show by your delivery address that you reside inside New Zealand, GST will be added at the payment point.
- If the item you order is available in parts, you must pay us the full price of your order before we will send any part of it.
- Bank charges by the receiving bank on payments to us will be borne by us. All other charges relating to payment in a currency other than New Zealand dollar will be borne by you.
- Any information given by us in relation to exchange rates are approximate only and may vary from time to time.
- If, by mistake, we have under-priced Goods, we will not be liable to supply that those Goods to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we dispatch it to you.
- The price of the Goods does not include the delivery charge which will be charged at the rates applicable at the date you place your order and which will be displayed on a page of Our Website before we ask you to pay.
- If we owe you money (for this or any other reason), we will credit your credit or debit card as soon as reasonably practicable but in any event no later than 30 days from the date when we accept that repayment is due.
2. Internet Banking
Bank deposit is only for New Zealand only
For New Zealand customers, our banking details are:
ACCOUNT NAME: Wiri Health Pharmacy
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 02-0191-0430483-000
REFERENCE: use your order number
We will start processing your order only after we have received the payment