Benzac AC Moderate Strength 5% Acne Wash is a proven treatment to treat moderate acne, containing Acrylates Copolymer (AC) beads which act to absorb oils and release glycerin to moisturise dry/irritated skin. It also contains benzoyl peroxide which kills up to 94% of acne-causing bacteria, unblocks pores, blackheads and whiteheads.
Start off using Benzac AC Moderate Strength 5% Acne Wash once daily, before working up to twice-daily applications.
- Wet the area you want to cleanse,
- Work into a lather, apply then leave for 30 seconds before washing off and patting dry.
- Follow with your acne treatment of choice before finishing by applying a moisturiser.
During the first weeks of treatment, a sudden increase in peeling will occur in most people; this will normally subside within a day or two if treatment is temporarily stopped.
Active: Benzoyl Peroxide 50 mg/g;
Inactive: Acrylate Copolymer, Glycerol, Carbomer 940, Sodium C14-C16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Hydroxide Q.S. Or Citric Acid Q.S. For pH Adjustment, Purified Water To 100 g.
- Keep away from eyes, lips, mouth angles of the nose, mucous membranes and sensitive areas of the neck.
- Do not apply on damaged skin.
- If excessive swelling, irritation, redness, blistering or peeling occurs discontinue use and consult your doctor.
- Avoid excessive exposure to sunlight and other sources of ultra-violet light particularly at high altitudes or where the ground is snow covered.
- Do not use Benzac AC if you have shown hypersensitivity to any components of this product.
- During the first weeks of treatment a sudden increase in peeling will occur in most patients, this is not harmful and will normally subside within a day or two if treatment is temporarily discontinued.
- If applied excessively, no more rapid or better results will be obtained and severe irritation might develop. In this event, treatment must be discontinued and appropriate symptomatic therapy should be established.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist prior to using Benzac AC if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Benzoyl peroxide can cause fabric to discolour on contact. Use with care.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.