FESS Sinu-Cleanse is a gentle, non-medicated isotonic wash that helps relieve nasal and sinus congestion.
The isotonic solution has a lower salt concentration and is ideal for washing and daily cleaning of the nasal and sinus cavities.
Daily use post-operatively will help clear the nasal and sinus cavities of dried blood and mucus.
A natural way to help relieve congestion
- Helps relieve colds & flu, sinusitis and hayfever
- Gentle wash for daily use
- Deep & thorough wash to clear excess mucus
- Suitable for post operative nasal care
- Isotonic saline solution
- Non-medicated and preservative free
Before commencing to use FESS® Sinu-Cleanse you will need to boil 200 mL of water then allow it to cool until luke warm. Do not use with boiling hot water.
- Empty contents of one sachet into the FESS® Sinu-Cleanse squeeze bottle
- Pour previously boiled luke warm water into the bottle to the line marked ‘FULL’.
- Place cap and tube onto the bottle and screw on tightly. Place finger over opening of cap and shake the bottle gently until the powder dissolves.
- Lean or bend over a basin and place the cap gently inside the right nostril ensuring the tip is pointed towards the back of your head.
- Keeping your mouth open, gently squeeze the bottle in a pulsing action. Whenever the soft squeeze bottle needs to fill with air, remove it from the nose before you release your hand pressure. This prevents “suck back” and helps to keep the remaining solution clean.
- Allow approximately half of the solution to wash through the nasal passages and sinus cavity and come out of the left nostril. A small amount of the solution may enter your throat. This is not harmful.
- Using the remaining solution, repeat this process in your left nostril. If necessary, blow your nose when you have finished. Discard any remaining solution you do not intend using within the next 2 hours.
- Wash bottle, cap and tube thoroughly after each use and allow it to drip-dry.
- For best results use FESS® Sinu-Cleanse once or twice daily or as directed by your doctor or specialist. This bottle is a mixing bottle for your convenience of use only. It is not a measuring device.
Each sachet contains: sodium chloride (9mg/ml when reconstituted as directed) and sodium bicarbonate.
- FESS® Sinu-Cleanse should not be taken orally and should be kept out of reach of children.
- Do not use if your nasal passages are completely blocked or if you have an ear infection.
- Discontinue use if wash causes pain or excessive irritation.
- If symptoms are not relieved within 2 days, consult your healthcare professional.
- The FESS® Sinu-Cleanse Squeeze Bottle should not be used for any other purpose.
It should be discarded if damaged or discoloured in any way. I
- The sachets contain the solution in dry powder form. Keep in a cool dry place below 30°C. Keep out of reach of children.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.