Hydralyte Orange Effervescent Electrolyte Tablets helps replace water and electrolytes lost due to vomiting, diarrhoea, heavy sweating, vigorous exercise and excess alcohol consumption.
- Remove 2 tablets from tube and replace the cap tightly.
- Dissolve in 200mL of fresh, cold drinking water (2-3 minutes), for babies under 6 months use freshly boiled and cooled water.
- Sip slowly and frequently while symptoms persist.
- Discard unused solution after 2 hours or 24 hours if refrigerated.
- Avoid mixing Hydralyte with cordial, fruit juice, soft or sports drinks as these can interfere with the rehydration process.
- Always dissolve in water. Never place tablet directly into mouth. 2 tablets = 200mL.
Recommended dosage for dehydration due to vomiting and diarrhoea:
- Age: <12 mths, Take in first 6 hrs (tablets): 2-4, Max. per day (tablets): 10.
- Age: 1-3 yrs, Take in first 6 hrs (tablets): 4-6, Max. per day (tablets): 14.
- Age: 3-6 yrs, Take in first 6 hrs (tablets): 6-8, Max. per day (tablets): 20.
- Age: 6-12 yrs, Take in first 6 hrs (tablets): 8-14, Max. per day (tablets): 26.
- Age: 12-Adult, Take in first 6 hrs (tablets): 12-20, Max. per day (tablets): 40.
Active Ingredients: per tablet: Sodium Chloride: 87.5mg. Potassium Chloride: 149mg. Sodium Bicarbonate: 378mg. Citric Acid Anhydrous: 672mg. Glucose Anhydrous: 1.62g.
Contains: 0.78mg/mL Potassium, 1.38 mg/mL Sodium. Sugars, Natural Colour, Natural Flavour, Sucralose.
- Contains 0.78 mg/mL Potassium.
- If you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medicines - consult your doctor or pharmacist before use.
- Contains 1.38 mg/mL Sodium.
- Quantity of sodium per maximum daily adult dose is 5520 mg.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.