When children and adults are dehydrated and suffering from nausea, sucking slowly on the frozen Ice Blocks makes it easier to rehydrate.
Hydralyte Ice Blocks helps replace water and electrolytes lost due to vomiting, diarrhoea, heavy sweating, vigorous exercise and other dehydrating conditions.
Hydralyte Electrolyte Ice Blocks are suitable for the entire family, including babies, pregnant and breastfeeding mothers.
- Place Hydralyte Ice Blocks in the freezer.
- When frozen cut open one end with clean scissors.
- Push the frozen Hydralyte Ice Block from the uncut end.
- Suck small amounts until consumed.
Hydralyte Ice Blocks may be consumed unfrozen, however, Hydralyte Ready to Use Solution is more convenient as a drink.
Recommended dosage for dehydration due to vomiting and diarrhoea:
|Max. Ice Blocks per day|
under 12 months
|1 x block per 60 minutes||16|
|1 - 3 years||1 x block per 60 minutes||24|
|3 - 6 years||1 x block per 30 minutes||32|
|6 - 12 years||2 x block per 30 minutes||43|
|12 - adult||3 x block per 30 minutes||64|
- Sodium Chloride: 2.5mg/mL.
- Potassium Citrate (Monohydrate): 2.2mg/mL.
- Citric Acid Monohydrate: 4.8mg/mL.
- Glucose (Monohydrate): 16mg/mL.
Seek medical advice if vomiting or diarrhoea persists for more than:
- 6 hours in infants under 6 months
- 12 hours in children under 3 years
- 24 hours in children aged 3–6 years
- 48 hours for adults and children aged over 6 years
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.