Panadol Tablets provide fast, effective temporary relief of aches and pains, such as headaches, migraine headaches, sore throat and dental pain. Panadol Tablets are also gentle on the stomach.
- Headache/Tension headache
- Cold & flu symptoms
- Migraine headache
- Muscular aches
- Period pain
- Reduce fever
- 12 years to Adult - 1 to 2 tablets every 4-6 hours with water as required (maximum 8 tablets in 24 hours)
- 7 to 12 years - 1/2 to 1 tablets every 4-6 hours with water as required (maximum 4 tablets in 24 hours)
EACH tablet contains 500mg of paracetamol
PHARMACY ONLY MEDICINE
Do not use Panadol
- if you are allergic to paracetamol
- if you are using other medicines containing paracetamol
- for children under 7 years old, except on medical advice
- for more than 48 hours for children aged 7 to 17, except on medical advice
- for more than a few days at at time in adult except on medical advise
Ask a doctor before use
- if you have liver or kidney problems
- if you are taking warfarin
For the temporary relief of pain. Incorrect use could be harmful. Consult your healthcare professional if symptoms persist.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.