Prospan contains a patented form of ivy leaf extract that supports the receptors in the lungs helping the body with normal open airways and normal mucous viscosity. This supports the airways with normal breathing and moisture levels
- Soothes the throat and helps clear the airways
- Helps thin mucous and moistens dry irritated membranes of the airways
- Suitable for everyone – even under 2’s (Menthol Flavour not suitable for children under 6).
- May be taken alongside any medication
- Adults and children over 12 years: 5 ml 3 times daily.
- Children 6-12 years: 5 ml twice daily.
- Children 2-6 years: 2.5 ml twice daily (Menthol Flavour is not suitable for children under 6).
- Children under 2 years of age: 2.5 ml twice daily* (Menthol Flavour is not suitable for children under 6).
Each 5ml dose contains: 35mg of Hedera helix (ivy leaf) dry extract (5-7.5:1)
Prospan® Bronchial Syrup also contains: Citric acid, natural cherry flavour, potassium sorbate, sorbitol 1.93 g/5 ml (sugar substitute), xanthan gum, purified water.
Prospan® Bronchial Syrup Menthol Flavour also contains: Menthol, citric acid, natural flavours, potassium sorbate, sorbitol 1.93 g/5 ml (sugar substitute), xanthan gum, purified water.
No Added: Gluten or wheat, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours and flavours.
- Bronchial Syrup Menthol Flavour is not suitable for children under 6
- Clinicians Prospan® Bronchial Syrup contains sorbitol which may have a laxative effect in some sensitive individuals.
- Avoid Clinicians Prospan® Bronchial Syrup if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients or are fructose intolerant (due to the sorbitol content).
- Young children can develop serious illness quite quickly and should be assessed by a doctor before taking Prospan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.